WEDNESDAY NIGHT LIVE
will start again beginning February 20th at 6:00 pm.
There will be classes offered for children, youth, and adults.
The adult classes will include:
- The Way: Take a journey through the life and ministry of Jesus during Lent. This six-week study is designed to deepen your understanding of Jesus’ life while at the same time deepening your faith in him and your love for him. This study is led by Rev. Deborah Proctor. Room 111
- What’s the Least I Can Believe and Still Be A Christian? Have you ever wondered about what you do and do not have to believe in order to be a Christian? Discover this Jesus-centered approach to the Christian faith as the tough questions surrounding our mostcommonly held beliefs are discussed. This five-week study is led by Rev. Deborah Proctor and will begin April 3rd. Room 111
- Conversational Spanish: Are you interested in learning the basics of Spanish? This class will teach you the basics of the Spanish language so that you can carry on simple conversations with Spanish speakers. This class will be led by Reina McMillan. Room 118
- Learning Mahjong: Have you ever wanted to learn how to play Mahjong? Do you not know what Mahjong is, but would like to learn a new game? Join us for a chance to have fun with other people while you exercise your brain. This class will be led by Glyn Alice Fuller. Room 124
- Photography 101: Join us as we cover some of the basics of Photography. Room 122 For more information, contact Gerald Cothran, 281-476-0856
- Introduction to Crocheting: If you would like to learn how to crochet, or if you are already a professional, please join this group. The goal is to create crocheted squares that will be used for a mission project. This class will be led by Rosa Gallik. Room 116
If you have leftover yarn, please consider donating it to this class
- Walkie Talkies: Come together to walk and talk in the air conditioned Family Life Center from 6:00-6:45. This class is led by Brenda Cothran.
In addition to our classes, we will also serve Communion in the Chapel each Wednesday during Lent. Please come early and join us at 5:30 as we experience the presence of Jesus Christ in the breaking of bread and sharing of the cup.
For more information on Adult Ministries, contact Rev. Michael Peschke,