South District Summer Camp: 2014
Going into 4th grade thru completed 12th grade
Cost of Camp: $165 + church contribution - Early Registration (Due April 27th)
$250 - Regular Registration (Due May 11th)
$275 - Late Registration (Due June 8th)
DPUMC covers the cost of counselors (actual cost $125 per counselor)
South District Church Camp Registration:
Incoming 4th graders through Graduated Seniors
- Go to www.lakeviewmcc.org
- Click on “2014 Summer Camp Info & Registration”
- Click “South District July 14th-18th”, which will take you to registration either for youth or adult (camper or counselor)
- You will not be fully registered for camp until full payment is made to DPUMC.
- Please make check out to DPUMC with "church camp registration" written on the memo line.
- Give check to either Susy McAdams (Youth) or Shannon Carlisle (Childrens).
- Early registration April 27th $165.00 (church covers the other $75.00)
- Regular registration May 11th $250.00
- Late June 8th $275.00
- Counselors will be covered by the church
- The children (and at least one adult) will be riding a charter bus with LaPorte
WHY SHOULD I SEND MY KIDS TO CAMP?
Christians make Christians. Most everyone who has ever come to accept Jesus Christ into their hearts and lives did so, not so much because of a something but a someone. District camp is designed to connect kids to Jesus Christ through interaction with other Christians. If you ask kids in your church’s youth group where and when they had their first “experience” of God, they won’t say, “It happened in confirmation” or “I was listening to the preacher’s sermon and it came to me”. What they say is, “It happened at District Camp”.
This year alone we had over 5000 kids attend camp at Lakeview from the
What better gift can we give our kids than that?
For more information, contact Susy McAdams, Director of Student Ministries