Deer Park UMC Nursery
What a joy it is to have your child in our Nursery Department! Our nursery does more than provide a baby sitting service. We believe it is possible to share the love of Christ with children from the day they are born. DPUMC is proud of our nursery, and of the loving workers and volunteers who serve faithfully when nursery care is provided.
To help each child:
- Feel comfortable and happy, loved and secure
- Feel secure with adults, other children and in various situations
- Begin learning how to share and take turns
- Begin to associate God with feelings of love and happiness and to want to talk to God in their own way
- Feel that Jesus loves them and others
- Think of the Bible as a special book, to become familiar with and enjoy Bible stories that are related to their own experience
In order to provide better care for your child, we are equipped with nursery paging devices and have established illness, behavioral and hygiene guidelines. Please read through the Nursery Procedures included in this flyer. We feel that these high standards reflect the complete commitment we share in properly and safely caring for your child. Your cooperation will help us greatly.