We serve children in grades K-5 from San Jacinto Elementary School. We meet the children at San Jacinto Elementary and walk the children to the program site.
Our program is licensed through the Child Care Licensing office of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
Please fill out the registration form linked below.
- Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will begin Monday, March 22 for returning students and DPUMC members. Please complete the registration form and submit.
The deadline for returning students to register is Friday, April 2.
- For more information about tuition, contact the Director of the Cross-Over program, Lauren Crowley, at 281-930-1300 ext. 118.
- We are open 3 pm – 6 pm on regular school days.
- We follow the DPISD calendar and are closed when the children are not in school.
- Currently Enrolled Students May Pay Fees ONLINE
- If you pay online, please use your checking account and routing number, so you do not have to add a $5 service fee per child.
- If you do pay by credit or debit card, YOU MUST add a $5 service fee per child.
- Please use the line for “Cross-Over After School Prog”
- Enter the required information including the students name in the space provided to the right.
For more information, please contact our director, Lauren Crawley,
at 281-930-1300 ext.118