After School Program
Our Cross-Over After School Program provides a safe, nurturing, state-licensed, Christian environment where qualified personnel guide students in a balanced program including recreation activities, creative arts activities, and opportunities for socialization and homework.
We serve children in grades K-5 from San Jacinto Elementary School. We meet the children at San Jacinto Elementary and walk the children to the program site.
Our program is licensed through the Child Care Licensing office of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
Please fill out the registration form linked below.
Registration and Tuition – 2022-2023
- Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin Monday, March 21 for all students. Please complete the registration form and submit online.
- For more information about tuition, contact the Director of the Cross-Over program, Lauren Crawley, at 281-800-8684.
- We are open 3 pm – 6 pm on regular school days.
- We follow the DPISD calendar and are closed when the children are not in school.
- All Fees may be payed ONLINE
- Please use the line for “Cross-Over After School Prog”
- Enter the required information including the students name in the space provided to the right.
For more information, please contact our director, Lauren Crawley,